Welcome back to Part 4 of That American Football Show’s fans mock draft for 2021, we are going through picks 16 to 20 in this part. Be sure to check out parts 1 to 3.
16. With the 16th pick in the @TAFS fans mock draft with 47% of the votes the Arizona Cardinals select: Caleb Farley CB Virginia Tech, the Cardinals finally moved on from Patrick Peterson by going and getting their new lockdown corner. Caleb has everything you look for in a lockdown number one cornerback with his elite size, speed, length, and ball skills. Shows a great ability to track the ball deep and take it away from the receivers, also has great instincts to break in front of the receivers to knock down or intercept passes.
17. With the 17th pick in the @TAFS fans mock draft with 35% of the votes the Las Vegas Raiders select: Trevon Moehrig S TCU, the Raiders have been crying out for a safety in their defensive backfield the last few seasons and Mike Mayock hopes that Trevon is that guy. Coming out of college as the number one safety in the draft, no safety in college football has made more plays on the ball over the past two seasons than Moehrig. He led all safeties in pass breakups in both 2019 (12) and 2020 (eight). He will provide a devastating hard-hitting safety combo with Jonathan Abram.
18. With the 18th pick in the @TAFS fans mock draft with 51% of the votes the Miami Dolphins select: Najee Harris RB Alabama, with their second pick in the top 20 the Dolphins double down on offense with Najee Harris the number 2 ranked RB in the draft. Comes out of Alabama’s stacked offence with 3471 yard and 43 touchdowns in his three years of play. Draws comparisons to former Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte, his biggest strength is his catch radius, and his biggest flaw is his speed.
19. With the 19th pick in the @TAFS fans mock draft with 41% of the votes the Washington Football Team select: Devonta Smith WR Alabama, yet another Alabama player goes in the top 20 this time to the WFT. One thing is for sure they are going to be exciting in 2021 with the trio of Ryan Fitzpatrick and the helm throwing the ball to scary Terry and Devonta Smith. Smith leaves college as the number ranked player in the country, had a productive time in college with 43 touchdowns to his name. Despite his skinny frame, Smith will be a matchup nightmare in the league with his 4.4 speed and ridiculous ball skills and playmaking ability. Could have easily gone to 5 in another draft.
20. With the 20th pick in the @TAFS fans mock draft with 39% of the votes the Chicago Bears select: Teven Jenkins OT Oklahoma State, the Bears fill one of many holes on their roster by filling a need on the O-Line. With veteran Andy Dalton seemingly taking the QB1 role for the foreseeable, it makes sense to keep him upright while they figure out the direction they are going in. Comes out of Oklahoma State the 26th ranked player in the country. His biggest strength is his elite upper body strength, he draws a comparison to Marcus Cannon. That concludes Part 4 of @TAFS fans mock draft.